Supergirl (aka Kara Zor-El) is a superhero from the planet Krypton. She is the first cousin of Superman and the only other survivor of the extinct world Krypton.
In the Teen Titans Go! to the Movies teaser trailer, Supergirl is reduced to cameo status. She can be seen sitting in the back of a theater waiting for an Alfred movie.
Much like her appearance in other [DC medias, Supergirl has flowing blonde hair. She keeps it back with a blue headband, and her jewelry consists of sapphire earrings. Her top is red and hasKrypton's symbol for hope (Superman's yellow "S"), and her blue cape also acts as straps to help her not expose herself. So far her waist and below have not been shown, so we don't know if she chooses to go traditional or skimpy. Later, she wears your classic costume, blue shirt with red miniskirt, cape and boots.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Thanks to the Earth's atmosphere, Kara possesses many superhuman traits, won of which is soaring.
- Superhuman Strength: Like many many superheroes, Supergirl has most impressive strength and stamina.
- Supersonic Speed: As sort of an add-on to strength, she is able to fly faster than the speed of sound.
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina
- Nigh Invulnerability
- Heat vision: Supergirl can burn holes through objects or even people thanks to red beams coming out of her eyes.
- Freeze Breath: Enemies will stop dead in there tracks when she freezes them solid.
- X-ray Vision: She can see through just about anything, with the exception of lead.